Accutek services pvt.ltd. is one of the fastest growing company in Pharmaceutical Calibration & Validation Services. We believe to empower our employees to be creative and accountable. We have very Professional, Friendly & Fun Loving environment in the company.
We are providing Initial Training to our Employee. We Encourage & Allow our employee to work in all areas of our work under our Service Rotational Policy. This ensures our Engineer learns Multiple Skills & become Complete Instrumentation Engineer.
If you have Positive Attitude, Aim to become Technically Perfect Engineer, Ready to take the Challenges, Willing to Travel & Work all over India & out of India, send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
• As per Selection needs to work in any area of our Service like Calibration, Validation, Equipment,HVAC Validation, PLC Validation, Training & Marketing
• Proper Coordination & Understanding with Seniors & Colleagues to deliver Quality service to our Client.
• Needs to be Fast Learner, Must be in touch with latest development in the field of Calibration & Validation.
• Organizing and Executing Activities at client’s plants.
• Preparation of Protocols & Validation related Documentation as per Regulatory & Clients requirements.
• Accountable for completing activities as per Schedule, Proper Coordination with Client.
• Understanding Clients requirement. Preparation for Vendor Audits Requires a thorough knowledge / understanding of validation principles and quality philosophies.
• Preparation of Raw data sheet & calibration certificate documentation as per regulatory & Client requirement.
• Preparation for vendor Audit requires a thorough knowledge /understanding a Calibration principal, SOP & Quality philosophies.
• Needs to understand & perform proper Instrument handling skill, Panel Wiring, Operation of Data Logger, Connection of Sensors etc.
• Degree /Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics.
• ITI in Instrumentation / Electronics.
• Bsc. In Electronics / General.